Dubai Mainland Commercial License
Dubai LLC Commercial Trading License
- Dubai Commercial License
- Govt Registration Fees
- Corporate Sponsor
- Free Virtual Dubai Office
- Immigration Card
- Eligible For Investors Visa
- Eligible For Employee Visas
- Business Bank Account Assistance
- Company Stamp
- Free VAT Consultation*
Mainland DED Voucher cost for Commercial LLC License covered upto AED 11,000 Only.
Commercial Trading License in Dubai
Setting up a business in UAE can be appealing for the unversed. It is not as simple as it is in the Free Zones. To begin with, you will need to enquire all the legal and administrative procedures. Many entrepreneurs and investors lack some knowledge about all the legal processes in company formation in Dubai mainland and the scope of business. Here JS International plays a very important role, we understand client's vision and provide smart advice.
What is Dubai Mainland Commercial Trading ?
If your business activities are related to commercial trading and you want to start and regulate your business in Dubai mainland then you need a Dubai mainland commercial trade license, it is issued to both general traders as well as specialized traders related to goods, commodities as well as services. With the Dubai mainland commercial trade license your company will reserve some protection rights. Apart from this, retail companies, construction companies, real estate businesses, transport formations and other general trading entities also need to apply for commercial trade licenses.
Why Dubai Mainland License ? Benefits Of Dubai Mainland Commercial Trade License
● Dubai DED commercial trade license can allow you upto 10 business related activities.
● You can choose multiple types of companies, various company’s activities will be incorporated under this single license.
● Shareholders can easily open global corporate bank accounts and the company can enjoy liberal bank account proceedings & maintenance.
● Commercial license helps when you need to open a corporate bank account.
● With this license you will own no income taxation and the financial reporting system would be easier and simpler.
● The company is eligible to hold limitless offices or properties in the UAE.
● A company registered by DED is highly secure for its business engagements.
● You will be eligible for a big quota for residence visas for employees and company management with this license.
● Very cost-effective ways for the renewal of a commercial trade license in UAE
● Its Liability is limited to the company only.
● The local Emirati will be a silent business partner for a fixed sponsorship fee.
● With this license one can trade with any other company in any part of UAE, as compared to Freezone, mainland company can establish business anywhere in UAE, so a company can trade with all markets and they can have more branches of their company to enhance.
● You can choose an office location anywhere in Dubai. This feature allows not only to trade with the local market but can also open up multiple branches of the company thus enabling you to build a strong presence in UAE, there is a big range of options for business activities all over in UAE. There is a bigger picture of scopes for mainland company in UAE.
● You will have access to prestigious business centres, Flexi Desk Office and Meeting Rooms.
Why JS International ?
We always assist our client in every single step they are going to face, we understand the client's vision with a strong evaluation system and the value for budget. We prepare the comprehensive file for your company to get licensed.
JS International Business Setup fulfills the required formalities and duly designates the business activity for your company. Apply for a commercial trade license in the UAE with JS International now!
Name and activity approval from Department of Economic Development (DED).
Particular departmental approval from concerned department/s.
Business premises and make a tenancy contract. All businesses in Dubai must have business premises evidenced by a tenancy contract in order to get registered.
Note: We help our client in getting a tenancy contract.
Make a Memorandum of Association (MOA) and signing with the sponsor.
Note: We provide our client a local sponsor
Submission the MOA and the License application at DED along with the required legal documents and the tenancy contract.
All charges and fees must be paid at this stage. And your company is registered and licensed
● Import and export activities
● Sale of various goods and products
(The Department Of Economic Development of Dubai approve more then 2000 products & goods trading)
● Real estate service
● Supply of brokerage service
● Sale of construction material
● Auto vehicle rental business
● Travel & tourism
● General stores and shops, etc
● Car Wash and Cleaning
● Consumer Complex
● Car Electric System Repair
● Vehicles Maintenance and Repair
● Vehicle Mechanical Repair
● Car Electric System Repair
● Massage and Relaxation Center for 5 and 4 Stars Hotels and Malls
● Barber and Haircut Shops for Men
● Internet Services
● Video Games Halls
What You Get With This Package
● Dubai Commercial LLC License
● Government Registration Fees
● Local Sponsor
● Virtual Dubai Office*
● Immigration Card
● Eligible For Investors Visa
● Eligible For Employee Visas
● Company Stamp
● Business Bank Account Assistance
● VAT Consultation
*Virtual office’s Dubai address only.
Documents Required For Incorporation
Airport Visa Drop-off in Dubai AED 262.50
Arabic Legal Translation (from English to Arabic) AED 262.50
Arabic Legal Translation (from other languages to Arabic) AED 525
Dubai Ministry of Foreign Affairs Attestation (Degrees, Marriage Certificate, Birth Certificate) AED 420
Visa cancellation fee AED 1,050
Assistance for Driver's License AED 1,575
Dubai Ministry of Foreign Affairs Attestation for corporate documents AED 2,887.50
Trade License Amendment (PRO Fee) * From 3,675 to 5,775
Dependents Sponsorship ** From 3,138 to 13,903
Trade License Cancellation (PRO Fee) AED 15,750
*The charges will vary depending on the type of amendment
*The charges will vary depending on the dependent (i.e. wife, child, servant).